Vida International Honduras
Join us in beautiful Honduras! This will be an unforgettable experience as we minister at VIDA Internacional. We will help with much needed construction projects and participate in evangelism/VBS and health education for the children and community.
As always, mission trips require a desire to glorify God, teamwork, hard work, and safety. Prayerfully consider joining us on this exciting journey as we seek to hasten Jesus’ return.
Vida Internacional Honduras
Sunday, October 1, 202312:15 PM
Tuesday, October 10, 20231:15 PM
El SuyatalHonduras (map)
WHEN: October 1st - 10th, 2023
WHERE: Suyatal, Honduras
COST: $680 per person + Flights or transportation
Local housing during the project
Three vegetarian meals (if you have food allergies or specific dietary needs, please let us know)
Mission Trip T-shirt
What’s NOT Included:
Any personal expenses, snacks or souvenirs
Hotel, food, and transportation before or after the mission trip
1. Help renovate and restore the elementary school.
2. Provide an evangelistic series for community and VBS program.
Arrival: Please plan to arrive on Sunday, October 1st
Departure: Please plan to depart on Tuesday, October 10th.
Closest International airport: Palmerola International Airport (XPL) is the nearest airport to the ministry.
We will be staying at the VIDA school. No linens are provided. Please bring your own linens and/or sleeping bag.
The weather will be in the high 80's in the day and mid 60's at night
We will visit local sights and attractions. You don’t want to miss it!
Mission Trip Packing List
Items to Bring
• Bible(Paper Copy) and other devotional/reading materials
• Lightweight back pack
• Personal snacks – e.g., energy/granola bars, nuts, or dried fruit
• Ear Plugs (in case the person next to you snores), sleep mask
• Small flashlight
• Spending money for personal use
• Personal toiletries (soap, toothpaste, deodorant, mirror, razor, etc.)
• Charcoal tablets
• Wet wipes and or toilet paper
Work Clothes and Gear
• Work pants (lightweight cotton preferred, cargo)
• Good working shoes (work boots or hard-soled shoes are safest)
• Socks – (1 pair for each day)
• T-shirts; (long-sleeved shirts prefered)
• Water bottle (Refillable)
• Good quality work gloves (2 pair recommended)
• Casual shirts, pants, and blouses
• Dress shirts, slacks, and shoes (men) for church*
• Dresses, skirts/blouses, and shoes (women) for church*
• Swimming suits (modest, one piece), beach towel
• Socks, Underclothes (microfiber quick dry—optional)
• Hat (to protect from sun, needs to cover your neck)
• Sheets and blanket and/or a light sleeping bag
• Small pillow
• Shower towel and wash cloth
7:00 AM Wake Up
7:30 AM Worship
8:00 AM Breakfast
8:30 AM Start Work
1:00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Continue Work
5:00 PM Dinner
6:00PM Leave for evening seminars
9:00 PM Worship/Team-building/debrief
10:00 PM Lights Out